The magic words of today: “What to do about climate change?” What is the change actually? What is the cause? What is the solution? The discussion is focussing on scientific consensus. Is it man made or just a natural change. We see sea level rises, storms, hurricanes increasing in number and strength, volcanoes erupting, temperature changes, up as well as down, Melting ice caps. Droughts, floods and pests, poor harvests, salinisation of arable land and many more.
Scientists are searching for answers to questions unknown. Mainly focussed on “What can we do to fight climate change?” Agrosensi – Rebearth is focussing on the other side: “What can we do for people, to cope with the changes we see?” From that perspective future looks much brighter. If you have a solution, for a problem not yet described exactly, you can stop describing the problem, because is does not exist any more.
The big questions
- How to feed the world in 2050?
- How to make agriculture sustainable?
- How to solve poverty for farmers?
- How to guarantee food safety and availability?
- How to restore nature and protect it from too much pressure of modern treatments?
- How to save the earth from humanity?
In the fields in Africa, India and South-America, we have seen changes for the better. Spraying Rebearth on a large number of test plots, we see a lot of the above questions answered in a positive way. we see results like:
- Yield increases, especially on traditional plants and hybrid species, increases of 100% are normal
- Lower pressure from pests, through natural increase of plant resistance
- Less insects
- Less plant diseases
- Increased drought resistance, 40% yield increase, where NON-Rebearth farmers have failed crops at the same time in the same region
- Increased resistance against flooding
- Improved plant characteristics after a longer period of Rebearth use
The best results are seen on indigenous plants and species, not on hybrids or other high tech seeds. This last item is very important, because smallholder farms do not need to change anything to get the best results. Just spray Rebearth 3 times per growing season.